My philosophy is all about individual, team and organisational growth through dialogue, therapeutic process and organisational design techniques. Over the next pages you can find out more about what that means for you personally and for your team or organisation.
I always work within the BACP ethical boundaries of my therapeutic practice and am a registered member of the BACP (Register No. 055862).
- MA in Human Resource Management
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) for 15 years
- Registered Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy
- MBTI practitioner